Sunday 21 February 2010

STAGES

"THE MOVIE: In New York City’s changing Lower East Side, a group of older Puerto Rican women and inner-city youth come together to create an original play out of the stories of their lives. Weaving together themes of immigration, evolution, aging and coming of age, Stages offers an intimate portrait of an unlikely ensemble, transformed by the liberating power of their own stories." - meerkatmedia.org

I like this stream of approach that I feel should be manifested somehow within architecture. It puts social infrastructure above other conventional infrastructure that we are surrounded with.

3 comments:

  1. interesting. do you have this movie? did you all watch it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish. I've been looking on the internet, but no luck. Just watched a lot of trailers and read about the film. I hope someone else can look into it too.

    ReplyDelete